Saturday, 27 October 2007

Panic stations!

So the final countdown has begun and i'm begining to panic....big time!!
The washing is done and now the question is what to pack?! I haven't really got a clue and at the moment its posing several questions:
1. How many pairs of undies etc should i pack!!! lol its gonna be hot so easy to wash but nothing worse than wet things, just like wet swimming costumes....ewwwh
2. Trousers...long...short....how many, what sort? Its never ending
3. Shall i take a blanket or sheet of somesort, i have my shawl but will that be suffiecent on the train and boat at night?!
4. Am I panicing too much and should i just take all things in my stride and enjoy?
I'm pretty sure the answer to that one is yes...!

so...Grand Dad has a UTI...what a surprise but at least he's now on treatment for it and hopefully will be in better spirits when Mum is on 'Duty'....Fingers crossed at least. Dad's all set with his chemo and mum...well she's just being her good ole sole plodding thu as per usual. I don't have too many reservations about going away, looking forward to it emensly but there is still that slight doubt about leaving the country...probably my own doubts rather than anything else....

So now its a matter of attempting to pack light...as if! All those things i might need...then again...might not...arrrgghhh just remembered that i have to iron stuff too. Damn, this going away lark is too much like hard work!!!

No comments: