Well actually, it is the end. I'm about to go and lock my suitcases and leave the hotel for the train station. There I can check in my bags and hop on a train to the airport and don't have to check in again, just go through security! Lets hope my suitcase makes it to the other end!!
There seems to be over a weeks worth of happenings missing on here, mainly because I haven't had the time nor energy to update it fully but I intend to do so when I get home. No doubt I'll be spending hours and hours sorting through my photos and souveneirs and writing my journal out properly. Loads of intentions but he lets see if it really happens!
My overall feelings about the trip......I've had a ball, met some great people who I hope to stay in contact with and have had so many experieinces that I can't think of them all at the moment. Hong Kong was cool, but Vietnam will always be close to my heart, and the people I was with just made it more special.
I'll be on a plane out of Aisa in four hours and my heart feels sad to be leaving. I'm missing the Oldies like mad but I think i'll be back one day soon, perhaps not in the rainy season though!!
Will see you all very soon!!
Sunday, 25 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment